Leve Center Fall 2022 Scholarship Applications
The UCLA Alan D. Leve Center for Jewish Studies invites UCLA students to submit an application for research, language study, and conference support. Leve Center grants (up to $2,500) can be used for research, conference travel, necessary equipment, and conference registration for students associated with research or study in the field of Jewish Studies including Jewish history, Holocaust studies, archaeology, Sephardic studies, Moroccan Jewish studies, and more.
Leve Center scholarship applications will now be processed through UCLA’s scholarship system. This means that you will have to register and create your profile, which can be used to apply to current and future opportunities. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall applications deadline: 11/28/2022
– submit online application by due date (11/28/22)
– description of research, conference, or project (up to 500 words)
– general budget
– names and contact info for 2 recommenders (UCLA Professors)
– disclosure about other sources of support
– home department contact info
NEW APPLICATION PROCESS
- The Leve Center has adopted UCLA’s scholarship portal to manage its grants and scholarships so that it aligns with the university’s scholarship application process.
- Please note that the initial process of creating a profile (general application) is lengthy. Please set aside 30-60 minutes to complete it. Having said that, answers can be brief in the general application as the selection committee will only be looking at information provided in the specific applications.
- By creating this profile, you will be able to see all Leve Center scholarships and other opportunities across campus at ucla.academicworks.com
- Please feel free to contact the Leve Center if you have any questions about the process: email@example.com